Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Aujourd'hui

Today.

Meg and Christine have noticed I'm not doing too hot. I just told them I'm sad, but i dont want to talk about it right now. Its also what I've been telling my Dad. I want to talk to my friends about what's up, I just say I dont want to because there is literally not enough time for me to properly explain everything. I dont want to rush because there is only so many minutes before the bells ring. And also, I would like to be someplace private, like at home, or at Christine's house, and not at school where everyone will hear you and butt in on your conversation. No thanks. So, it has nothing to do with me trying to get them to wrest the problem out of me- I dont do that. But I wont get time for deeper conversations for a while. C'est la vie. I want to go to Christine's house this weekend, but she's rehearsing for her recital, and Meg cant go to her house because she's grounded (her mom found sexual texts from a guy on her phone- whoops!)....and I dont want to burden Christine with my negativity and effect her performance (this sounds sort of concieted to think that I could affect her performance that way, but I'd rather not have her thinking about me, when she needs to focus on her dancing. If Meg was there, well, it seems Meg and Christine together handle things better.
Even so, Im glad we're friends.
I'm reading a book by Dr. Laura Schlessinger, called: Bad Childhood, Good Life. It's made me think a lot the past few days about my past. Im still dealing with stuff that happened. Is happening. More on this later.
Hmm...I have to go cook now for a school project. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment