Tuesday, April 21, 2009

About Ray

Note: if you were not already aware, all names in these blogs have been changed, or switched, to protect me from being accidently being discovered over the net by any of my relatives. Except for Erik, that is what Im called in real life. I'll change this when Im 18, of course. Because then it wont matter anymore.

Who is Ray? Well, he is my ex-fiance (in my mind, but I havent told him I dont want to be with him because I refuse to break up with anyone through email, I wish he wasnt all the way in Texas, so I could just tell him in person. But I cant act like nothing's changed when I email him, so I think eventually I will have to tell him my feelings towards him have changed, and we cant be in any sort of romantic relationship anymore. Im not going to expect him to want to remain friends, and I can hardly blame him.). I still talk to him through email. We met a month before I moved out to California, and we fell madly in love. What went wrong? Well, I'm either a butch lesbian, a transman, or transgender/genderqueer. Im confused too. The point is that Im not attracted to dudes, so obviously having a male fiance doesnt work for me. A recap for those who are unfamiliar with previous entries.

Ray is a good man. So I want to make sure that its known that he did nothing wrong. That's the point of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment