Monday, April 20, 2009

Am I alone in these fustrations?

"I'm sad....please hold me."

Sigh...it seems everyone feels lonely and worthless these days. But blogging actually makes me feel a little better because even if no one reads or comments, I still feel that I'm being listened to, that I get to express myself honestly and without limit. I can express everything and anything! Its the beauty of the internet. I feel like my thoughts and opinions are as important and valid as anyone else's. And when you are under 18, and ruled by adults, which means what you think or want doesnt matter (or so Im treated), or isnt important, this sort of thing means a lot. It's silly I guess....but I sort of feel validated as a person, and my sense of worth goes up a little. It's nice. I wish there were people I knew in person that I could be free to be this open with, or thought I was important enough to have valid opinions. Good night everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment